Spreading all over the world; we would like or friends, children and youth to join our cause in building a more sustainable society. In this regard, creating opportunity for young people, we are calling interested members for internship in the secretariat of Sano Sansar Initiative.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2013
Applications with following qualities are encouraged to apply
- Age 15 to 24, / Recent High School Graduate
- Interested in Community activities/ Leadership & youth mobilization programs
- Fluency in English language & Communicative attitude
- Commitment to complete the assigned task in time.
- Update Social Medias & Website
- Event Management
- Help in fund raising
- Administration (Organize Documents & Communication)
What will you benefit?
- Connect with a wider children and youth network
- Know more about principles and values of Sano Sansar Initiative
- Invaluable Experience of Working in teams & Leading Programs
- Reference / Experience for your future work/s
- Increase in Confidence & Maturity
What to include in the application?
- Abstract explaining your interest for internship in SSI (max 500 words)
- RÈsumÈ / CV
- Digital photo with 300dpi resolution
- Reference/s from College or University
Internship period begins from 15th of April 2013 until 15th of July 2013. Internship for a month basis is available too.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org OR via post at: GPO Box 8975 EPC 1833, Kathmandu, Nepal before 31st March 2013.