After successfully completing Jigyasha: Leadership show, we…
It has been 10 years of a successful run for us and, since the minute of our establishment, Sano Sansar Initiative has always been about providing opportunities to youths. We believe we are on a right path and like all things it’s time for us to grow.
So, we would like to announce the opening of membership in our SSI Youth Circle.
SSI Youth Circle is a place, where youths between the age of 10 to 26 can join and be a part of our small world i.e. Sano Sansar Initiative.
- A member a SSI Youth Circle will be able to volunteer in our events.
- Likewise, he/she will also get priority over non-members regarding access or participation in our events.
- Being a part of SSI Youth Circle is the first step towards being a Working Committee member of Sano Sansar Initiative.
- An event once every month/quarter will be organized especially for SSI Youth Circle members.
- Excess to member only training programs.
- And finally a SSI Youth Circle membership card, recognizing your involvement with Sano Sansar Initiative.
Youths from all profession or educational background can join.
SSI Youth Circle membership process
- Fill up the form given below.
- Sano Sano Initiative will then contact you via e-mail to inform you about the time and venue of the “SSI Youth Circle Affirmation Ceremony” (usually will be held at the office of Sano Sansar Initiative).
- You will also have to submit a photocopy of your photographic id, along with Rs. 300/- membership fee on that day.
SSI Office Location:[wpgmza id=”1″]
For further information contact 01-4281286 or message us from our facebook page:
[gravityform id=”22″ title=”true” description=”false”]