जीज्ञासा :Leadership is a series of four…
After successfully completing Jigyasha: Leadership show, we have realized the need and yearning of the Nepalese youth for leadership prompting events and programs. Thus to fulfill the needs of the today’s budding youth we have come up with “Jigyasha: Leadership Training” program. Through this program we are training 50 youths from diverse backgrounds and fields. We will be bringing speakers and expert trainers from various fields all along the three-day long period to inspire and train the participants.
During the training session we will be helping the participants to understand, recognize, and foster the right leadership qualities in themselves. They will be trained in both a broader perspective and according to their professional background. Moreover, Participants will be trained to manage organizational politics and build relationships to achieve professional goals.
The training will commence from 14 September 2016 to 16 September 2016, each day for 3 hours from 1 PM. To 4 PM.
We will make sure that after this event the participants will be able to:
- Lead with integrity through pressure-filled challenges.
- Understand the impact of others’ and their own life story on leadership.
- Recognize and address their blind spots as a leader
- Develop self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Learn from feedback and daily challenges.
- Be confident with the personality they have to be an effective leader.
- Adapt leadership style to different scenarios, while remaining true to values and purpose
- Become an empowering leader that encourages effective teamwork.
- Bond with peers and create an effective network to work freely and effectively.
The registration fee is NPR 1350 to be paid after the selection to join the training
- Youths aged 25 or below can apply
- We expect that the applicant is innovative, interactive and have a passion to creating a change in the world.
In case of confusion please mail us at: [email protected][gravityform id=”25″ title=”false” description=”false”]